Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Honeymoon in SIX WEEKS!

We are leaving for Fiji in six weeks!!! I cannot wait... I honestly can't think about anything else. Sam and I are so excited to spend ten beautiful days in the most romantic and gorgeous place in the entire world. We went back and forth between Bora Bora Four Seasons resort and Fiji. But after talking to several couples who have traveled there, we wanted more of an adult "honeymoon" kind of place. Four Seasons was a major kid place. We will be spending lots and lots of our vacations in kid places soon enough, so I want to enjoy being with my groom and husband at an adult only place as long as I can! :) With that being said, if you have ever traveled to Fiji, please send me your suggestions. I am a little nervous about the 12 hour flight, but I know it will all be worth it. We are staying in a private villa right on the beach. We have our own personal 2,000 square foot villa with our own private pool. We may not come back! ha! Also, send me suggestions on what to pack, too! I know it's hard to pack for ten days when you're flying, but I know bathing suits and swim cover-ups will be the necessities. It's hard to believe that we won't be home for Christmas this year, but we are so excited to spend Christmas just the two of us! We told our families that we will send post cards! :) With all of that being said, I wanted to show you a few pictures of our private villa!

How gorgeous is this at night? 

I'm digging the day bed outside. 

Opens right up to our private pool and beach view. 

Night swimming at its finest! 

How amazing is that we are literally twenty feet from the sand and
beach? Amazing. 



2 comments:

Tess said...

Ummmm hello amazingness??? You will be in Heaven.

If you can swing it - try and upgrade your flight to business or first...it will make ALLLLLL of the difference.

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

WOWZA! Can I sneak along in your bag? You won't even notice I'm there I promise! tee hee