Monday, October 7, 2013

Weekend Recap

This weekend was pretty uneventful. I didn't do much of anything, which I wanted it that way. I'm glad to see the weather cooling off. I have a 5k next Saturday morning, so I hope it stays that way! Hope you all had a nice weekend... Just wanted to share a few tidbits of my weekend with you... 
 
Friday night, I went to the MUS football game. They played
Christian Brothers. MUS killed them! Go Owls! It was a perfect
night in Memphis for some high school football! And if you have
never been to the MUS stadium, I highly suggest going! It is super
nice.
 
 
My outfit for the game. I am happy to annouce that I
am officially back in my size 8's. It is a very good feeling.
I still have a little way to go, but I'm that much
closer! Knowing me, I'll get to my goal
and want to keep going, ha!

I've been in a boyfriend jean kind of mood.
I love the relaxed fit. I also love that you can
 dress them down or dress them up.
 
 
That's all I have for you!!! Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Caroline said...

You always look so cute!