Thursday, October 3, 2013

This and That

I hope everyone has had a good week so far! Mine has been exhausting, crazy busy, and I'm ready for it to be over! I have eaten poorly this week and my lack of exercise is making me feel blah.. You better believe that I will be hitting the gym extra hard come Monday morning.... Anyway, this has got to be one of the most random blog posts ever, but that is how my life is right now... Random, ha!
 
 
I had some time to waste at the mall for
about an hour and a half yesterday, so I strolled in to
Macy's to just walk around. I had no
intentions of buying anything, but I tried
on this dress because I loved the details around the neck.
I have a wedding in a couple of weeks
and thought this would be perfect with some
 fun colored booties.I didn't buy the dress, but I did
put it on hold... I'm trying out this new
thing.... It's called, " Dont buy something on a whim.
Put it on hold and think bout it for a couple days.
If you still want it, go buy it... If not, let it be."
We shall see if I actually decide to go buy it....
 

 
 
I baby sat for my favorite family last night.
They just had their fourth baby, Elizabeth Adair Moore.
She is the first girl! I held her until she wouldn't let me
hold her any longer, ha! She is the most gorgeous thing
I have ever laid eyes on... It almost gave me baby fever..
Please catch the almost... ;)
 
 
 
And of course I had to share a picture of my kitty with you.
Is he not the most loveable thing ever? ;)

No comments: