Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Daisy Dukes

You are probably wondering why this blog post is called Daisy Dukes. Well, Emily, my awesome workout partner, and I have decided to change up our plan a little.  I have noticed that I wasn't really "feeling" it. It could have been a lack of motivation last week or I needed to go up in my weights... I'm sure it was a combination of things, so I decided to change it up. REMEMBER: Your body can get used to something quickly! If you feel it's not working anymore, increase your weights by 5 or 10 pounds. If you're squatting, go lower. If you're lunging, go lower or incorporate weights with it. If you're bench pressing, increase your dumbbells. I was using 15's and 20's, but I increased them to 25 this morning and can really tell! It's all about how bad you want it.  Don't let your workout become boring or uneventful. It is supposed to be tough and hard. The minute you feel it is not, CHANGE IT UP. Also, do CARDIO! I notice a HUGE change in my body when I do more cardio. I also feel better throughout the day... Emily found this workout plan over the weekend, so we decided to try it. It was TOUGH AND INTENSE! I loved it! I have never sweat so much in my life! This is the workout plan that Jessica Simpson followed when she was getting her body ready for the Dukes of Hazard movie. How incredible did she look in that movie? I'm hoping this means that I am on my way there! :) If you have any questions about it or need some advice on changing up your workout plan, let me know! I'll be glad to help!
 
 

No comments: