Sunday, October 14, 2012

Outfits..

I have worn a few new items this week. I have ordered some things from Gap, J.Crew, etc. I am loving this weather and have a problem with buying too many Fall/Winter clothes. ha! Here are some of the fun new items I have purchased....

I ordered this J.Crew color block top.
It came in the mail last week. I paired it
with some green jeans! I was kind of worried
about the orange being on the top because my
hair is red and I do not usually wear orange well.
ha!

I have a friend going to Kenya on a mission trip.
I supported her and ordered this adorable Be
Free Revolution t-shirt! You should check
out their stuff. They have adorable jewelry!


I FINALLY found these Steve Madden leopard loafers
in my size. I have looked EVERYWHERE! I ordered
them off shoes.com, so I hope they are here soon!
I cannot wait to pair them with some color jeans.


Saturday, I wore my new Gap blue khakis, so
I paired them with my Tory Burch leopard flats.
I love blue and leopard together.


Friday, I wore my new J.Crew purple
sweater dress. I LOVE it. It is SO
comfortable. I went back online to order it
in a different color, and they did not have my size.
Bummer :(



Saturday for the shower, I wore
a J.Crew black vneck cashmere sweater,
my new Gap broken in khakis in blue,
and my Tory Burch leopard flats.





No comments: