Monday, October 15, 2012

Fall Favorites..

I saw a blogger do a post about all of her favorite Fall items last week. I loved it! I decided I would do the same. Here are a few things that I adore...

I love pumpkins! I love to carve them, bake with them,
 light pumpkin candles, etc. Pumpkin is probably my
all time favorite thing about the fall time!



I just recently found my love for butternut squash
last year, but this was one thing I was really looking
forward to this fall! I have some butternut squash in the fridge
and plan to cook a bisque this week.There is NOTHING better!


I just recently discovered this beer, but oh my goodness...It is
SO GOOD..I love it! It is the PERFECT fall beer.



I'm sure I'm not the only one who is happy to see these
back on the menu..LOVE!


Dark nail polish is my all time favorite. If I could wear it
all year round, I would. :)


We love football! We love our Denver Broncos & Ole Miss Rebels!!!

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Fred is obsessed with Oktoberfest. He'd drink it year round.