Sunday, October 14, 2012

Weekend Recap..

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Ours was pretty uneventful again..which I loved...Friday night, Sam and I went to dinner and then to hang out with my parents for a little while. We were home pretty early. I woke up Saturday morning, but was exhausted!!! I slept till almost 10!! I NEVER do that anymore. We had a wedding shower Saturday night, so Sam and I had lunch out, ran a few errands, and then headed to Collierville for the shower. It was so much fun!! Our friends are getting married in November at the beach. We could not be more excited for them! Here are a few pictures from the weekend:

Sam and I at shower.

the friends just hanging out.

The bride and bridesmaids, etc.

my love.

me and the beautiful bride.

me and the silly groom..


Over-all, it was a good weekend!! Hope you all had a good one!

No comments: