Tuesday, October 16, 2012

J.Crew Factory

They now have their own website! I love it. Their clothes are just as cute as the original J.Crew, but they're a little cheaper. What more could you ask for? ;) I have been on a oxford shirt kick lately. I have bought a bunch to wear under sweaters, etc. Here are a few that J.Crew Factory has right now...

I would love to pair this with some red jeans.
Polka dots are big right now...Get you some
dots, my friend. ;)

I love this pattern. I am on a navy kick
right now. I would love to pair this with
a kelly green sweater..Such fun fall colors!

I am not sure why I like this, but I do..
I would love to pair this with some skinny jeans,
brown boots, and red or navy blue sweater..




I love this dress. There are an unlimited
amount of ways to wear this!! :)

1 comment:

Lauren said...

goodness...I HAVE to check this out! I just can't ever justify the actual J.Crew prices, but I love their outlet!