Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

My family and I had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I am so very blessed to have such a wonderful family, great friends, amazing boyfriend, outstanding health, cozy home, and a solid education. God continues to bless my life each and everyday! It was a small group of us yesterday, but we had lunch at my Grandmother's. She is SUCH a great cook! I miss having her food more often. We spent the afternoon watching movies, visiting, playing games, etc. Thanksgiving night has always been our tradition to go to the movies. We have been doing it for the past sevvvvveral years. Sam, me, my brother, and his girlfriend went and saw In Time. Justin Timberlake and Amanda Seyfried were in it. It was pretty decent!
Thanksgiving Outfit:
H&M cape
JCrew Brown tee
HUE Brown jeggings
Steve Madden boots
Michael Kors tortoise watch



I wore my new Rachel Roy earrings that I bought last week. They're somewhat heavy, but they're so cute! I managed to keep them in all day! That's a big adjustment for me, because I've always been a studded earring girl. 


I got bored yesterday, so started messing with my web cam.. It might have been the amount of food I ate, or the amount of desserts, etc...Who knows...I was on a turkey high ;) 




This handsome man would be my wonderful boyfriend! I enjoyed spending Thanksgiving with him. I am so thankful to have him in my life!



This is a joke, but S made homemade cookies yesterday for Thanksgiving. This was one cookie he made for my brother. It was HUGE! My brother had been duck hunting all morning before lunch, so that's why he's in camo. :)



We also enjoyed several glasses of vino! :)


I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

 

No comments: