Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Christmas Parties

We always have a ton of Christmas parties every year...We actually have one Thursday night, but I told S I was just going to stay home and get things done. I still have a couple more days of school, so I must get my projects done...sigh...We also have TWO Christmas parties on Saturday night...The first one is at the Butcher Shop for dinner, then we have another party for the Chamber of Commerce afterwards. It's going to be a busy day! Saturday morning, Christin is running in the St. Jude Marathon. S and I are going to spend the morning watching her run, then grabbing some grub afterwards with her and her sweet family. I'm so excited for her! I can't wait to get a bunch of pictures of her running ;) She might kill me...ha! I can't imagine the excitement going through her mind right now...26 miles...wow! Since we have so much going on, I have been online searching for party dresses..Here are a few I found:




I think I am going to choose the last one! My brother's girlfriend found this one for me! How cute is it?? :) I'll let you know!!

5 comments:

Mrs. in Memphis said...

I love all those choices!...would you mind sharing where each of these dresses are from?

Delta Daisies said...

I actually found them on the Penney's website! I just happened to land on their website the other night and found then! I was shocked! :)

Courtney B said...

LOVE the last one!! What a busy week for you! I'm afraid we're only going to be able to fit in 1 Christmas party... so bummed about that :( I wish there were more weekends in December.. haha!

Delta Daisies said...

I wish we only had one! haha!

Mrs. in Memphis said...

great choices! i am in love with jcpenney! they have amazing deals!