Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Christmas is Around the Corner..

I have not done a Wish list in awhile...I guess because Christmas is around the corner, I'm in the mood to buy gifts for loved ones, etc. I love buying gifts for my family! I love seeing their expression when they open their gifts :) It means the world to me to know that everyone is happy on Christmas...With that being said, I wanted to share with you a few of my "wants." Feel free to purchase them and put my name on the box ;) Juuuuuuust kidding
I want this Marc by Marc Jacobs Ukita handbag.
I love,love,love this color! It is a wonderful everyday
bag, but even better, it has a strap! I loveeee cross body bags :)



This has been on the list for awhile. I just could not
decide if I wanted gold or silver. I have decided on gold.
I wear gold jewelry much more now, plus...all of my watches
are gold :) Makes sense, right?




These Frye boots have ALSO been on the list
for awhile. I have a million pairs of boots, but if you
know me in real life, you know I love boots. That is
ALL I wear in the Fall/Winter. I love this slate color!
I currently do not own a grey pair of boots, so these
will be perfect to add to my wardrobe! :)


I love these gold Revas...That's all ;)



this would be a great stocking stover! ;)




No comments: