Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Thanksgiving is around the corner!

I am so very excited about Thanksgiving in a few weeks! I love this time of the year, because my entire family gets to hang out and just relax with one another. I also love Thanksgiving, because my Mom and I spend the entire weekend putting up Christmas decorations and the trees!  It is all SO very exciting. I have a few recipes I plan to try out this year! Of course, I got them off Pinterest.

                             360785146_qdBkrBYp_b

These are Pumpkin Donuts. I think these would be perfect for Thanksgiving morning, etc. I have not tasted these or ever made these, but I plan to make them sometime over Thanksgiving break.

 

                                      150954594_3cH94O2N_b

These look absolutely amazing to me!  Who does not enjoy a pumpkin muffin filled with cream  cheese on the inside? YUM!

 

 

                      163505540_Or5CpQA5_b

When I saw this recipe, I knew I wanted to try it. It is full of carbs, etc., but I DO NOT CARE. It is Thanksgiving, people! You can enjoy the extra calories every now and then ..I am not a sweet potato eater, so this Twice Baked Potato casserole would be awesome as a side dish for everyone!

 

I hope you all are having a fantastic week! I’m ready for the weather to get a little bit cooler! We’re having a warm period right now in the Memphis area!

No comments: