Saturday, October 29, 2011

Halloween Weekend!

I hope you all are having a fantastic weekend! Mine has been great so far :) Just wanted to share a few pictures with you, enjoy! :) Oh, and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! Hope you have fun at all your parties. 


Our cat, Cheeba would like to say, "Happy Halloween!!!"




My friend sent me this picture of her little
boy, Joseph. He is so stinkin' cute! I
love this outfit on him!!! :)



Last night, Sam and I ate at Automatic Slim's
in Downtown Memphis. He had never been before,
so I knew we needed to go!! It was amazing! I had
the Redfish and Sam had a chicken entree.
We ordered a different type of red wine last night
and it was amazing!! I had to get a photo with it ;)



I can't get over how LONG my hair has gotten.
I actually want to keep going and see how long
I can get it without it driving me insane! :)



Happy Halloween weekend from us to you! :)
This was before  dinner at the condo. We
had a photo session ;)



See what I mean? ;)




This was last weekend, but I had to share it with you.
This sums up our relationship in a nutshell = SILLY!!!




This post was totally random...Oh well..

No comments: