Wednesday, October 19, 2011

OOTD Posts

Hope you guys are doing well! I have been swamped! I'm so busy right now, I cannot see straight! Bare with me! :) Just wanted to share a few "Outfit of the Day" posts with you! Some of the outfits I have worn to school, etc. Please note: My pictures suck..I take them with my phone...Sorry in advance.

Old Navy Leopard Sweater Dress
Macy's Black Leggings
Steve Madden Brown Leather Boots
Michael Kors Tortoise Watch



Missoni for Target ZigZag Wrap
Black Jersey Dress from TJ Maxx
Macy's Black Leggings
Tory Burch Leopard Revas


Missoni for Target Sweater Dress
Target Tee underneath dress
Black leggings from Forever 21
Tory Burch Aaden Boots
Michael Kors Gold Watch



I am loving my Birthday present my sweet, sweet boyfriend got me!!!!





It has been COLD and RAINY here!
Old Navy Military Zip Up Vest
Target White Tee Underneath
Express Leopard Liberty scarf
Gap Always Skinny Jeans
Tory Burch Aaden Boot
Michael Kors Gold watch
I braided my hair since it was raining alllll day yesterday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tory Burch Aaden Boots (Sienna Leather)

Melody M. said...

Okay, so I just found your blog via A. Liz Adventures & I love it, now following:) I happen to scan this post and see 1. the Old Navy sweater cheetah dress, I wanted that so bad! and 2. Those gorgeous Tory Burch boots! I am beyond jealous!