Saturday, October 1, 2011

MIA...

I apologize for the lack of posts lately. I have been getting up at 5:00 every morning, driving 40 mins to teach, driving home, doing homework, and going to bed...I know...Sounds exciting huh?? I have seriously not had a chance to blog once! I have missed you all! S and I are getting ready to leave to head to the farm for the night. We need a get away trip for a little while. Granted...It's only 1 1/2 away, but it beats being in Memphis! ha! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE living in Memphis, but the hustle and bustle of everyday life can sometimes wear you out. I LOVE going to the farm and enjoying the peace and quiet of nature, etc. I hope you all have been doing great and enjoying this cooler weather! It's lower 60's today and I am loving every bit of it! I can't wait for bon-fire weather ;) Hope you all had a great start to the weekend and have an even BETTER Saturday!!! :)

P.S. My boots are in!!!!!! It has only taken a MONTH! ugh...I will be going by Joseph's this afternoon sometime to pick them up!!!!

No comments: