Monday, August 22, 2011

Weekend Happenings..

I had a great weekend last weekend! It was quite busy, but such a great way to end the Summer vacation! Friday night, I went out to dinner with my high school friends for one of my bff's birthday! We had dinner at Mollie Fontaine's, which was amazing, then out afterwards. Somewhere in the midst of all that, I infected my eye...RANDOM, I know...So instead of going out with everyone, I had to go home and go to bed...:( I apparently scratched the pupil, and it was infected pretty bad....After doctoring it, keeping it covered, and a warm towel on it, I was back to normal by Saturday night. My parents, Sam, and I went to Tunica for the night. We spent the night at Goldstrike, had a yummy dinner, and went to a concert! We had a great time! I had to wear my glasses while we were in Tunica, but that didn't stop me! ;) Sunday afternoon, my family went to Huey's to listen to a band and eat dinner. It would have been my grandparents wedding anniversary...They would have been married 57 years yesterday :( He passed away in 1996 from brain cancer..We miss him so much! Sunday night, I showered, got in bed early, and started on a new book! I am currently reading The Island by Elin Hilderbrand...It was really good so far!! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!!! :) Here are a few pictures I grabbed over the weekend:
The birthday girl turning 22!


Me, Sarah, Danielle before heading out to dinner!

Changed positions..ha!


Saturday night in Tunica with S!
NOTE: Wearing the glasses! 

The birthday girl and I before heading to Mollie Fontaine's


The new book I am reading! I love it!

No comments: