Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Outfit copied from Pinterest...

I don't know about you, but I love getting outfit ideas off of Pinterest. They have the best pictures to get ideas from! I had to dress up today for the first day back to school, because we had a seminar all day! I wanted to dress comfortable, but still cute! Also, they freeze you out of the room we were in, so I knew I wanted to have sleeves on my arms! Here is the outfit I copied:
I obviously was not going to wear boots and tights in the month of August, so I did change a few things up, but here is MY version of this outfit:

Dress: TJ Maxx
Blue Jean Jacket: Gap
Necklace: Macy's
Sandals: Tory Burch Miller
Watch: Michael Kors
Glasses: Steve Madden

p.s. I'm still having to wear my glasses for a few days..
sucks a big one...


1 comment:

Northern Mama from the South said...

I love the glasses! Super cute outfit, I teach and I'd love to wear it.