Monday, August 22, 2011

Movie Reviews...

I am so sorry for the lack of posts lately. I have been super duper busy!!! Today was the first day back to school, so I'm sure I'll be quite busy for a little while, but I promise I will keep the blog posts coming! I have not done Movie Reviews in a little while, so I thought I would update you on several movies I have seen recently:

S and I rented Little Fockers last week.
I have seen the first movie, which was quite funny, but
I did not really think this one was very funny. It
was a good renter, but I would have never paid 9.50
to see at the theater.


We watched this movie last night! It was amazing!
I really,really like Bradley Cooper, so I was quite
excited when I found out he was in it ;) There is some
awesome twists in the movie, and it kept me so nervous
the entire time!! I highly suggest you to rent it! It is out
on Redbox now!


We rented this movie over a week ago.
We wanted to stay in one Friday night, so we
rented it off the tv. It was not bad, but it was not great.
It was just..."decent." It was definitely a young-kid
movie, but it had a good story line. If you have NOTHING
to watch, I suggest renting it!!


I hope you all are having a fantastic day!!

No comments: