Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Randomness...

I hope you all are having a wonderful week! Mine has started out cray cray!! ;) Last night, I went to dinner with some friends! We had a great time! Here is a recent OOTN, OOTD and a few other random pictures ;) Have a great Tuesday!

Lunch with Mom and Mal the other day
Top: TJ Maxx
Shorts: J Crew Linen
Shoes: Tory Burch Black Miller sandals
Handbag: Longchamp Pilage Shopping Tote
Sunglasses: Tom Ford Whitney
Watch: Black TOY watch



Going to dinner with friends last night! :)




I pulled these babies out last night! I never
get to wear heels anymore, because S and I
are about the same heighth ;)


Dinner with Friends
Top: Forever 21 Black Lace Top
Jeans: J Crew Toothpicks
Shoes: Vince Camuto Wedges
Watch: TOY Black watch
Necklace: Forever 21
Bracelets: David Yurman, Forever 21 Bangles





Have a great day!!

No comments: