Monday, August 15, 2011

Weekend Happenings..

I had such a wonderful weekend. It was not long enough! Friday night, S and I had a wonderful dinner at Interim in East Memphis before coming home to rest on the couch and watch, Beastly! It was pretty cute :) Saturday, S and I met my brother and his girlfriend at Tsunami in Midtown for dinner. It was yum yum. Afterwards, we met up with some other friends at Flight for a few drinks! It turned into a very,very late night...Sunday, we did NOTHING. I laid on the couch all day and  caught up on the DVR. I cannot tell you the last time I did that...It was very nice. We ordered in Bardog take-out and we were l-a-z-y.....I didn't get many pictures from the weekend, but Morgan did get a few of me and S! :) Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!!!


No comments: