Wednesday, August 3, 2011

OOTD's and OOTN's...

Hope you all are having a great week so far! It is allllmost the weekend, yay! :) I've had several dinners and functions to go to lately, so wanted to post a few OOTD's and OOTN's...Sorry for the ugly photos...I'm not the best picture taker ;) I also want to apologize for the "gross" hair lately...It is SO hot here in Memphis, so all I have wanted to do is wear it back. My hair is WAY long, so I can't stand to wear it down on my neck when it is 1111118 degrees outside, ha!


Lunch with Mom and Grandma..
Dress from Target
Michael Stars Black Wrap
Michael Kors Gold Watch
Various Bangles.
Tom Ford sunglasses

Dinner with S at Sweet Grass the other night.
Dress- Samantha Ronson brand
Shoes- Tory Burch White Thora sandals
Watch- Michael Kors Gold Watch
Various  Bangles



Taste of the Town function with my Mom and Dad.
Top: Kensie
White Jeans: J.Crew
Shoes: Tory Burch Miller
Sunglasses: Tom Ford
Watch: Michael Kors
Variety of bangles.
Pictured Below: Tory Burch Handbag




My beautiful cousin brought me back these
hand made colorful bracelets from the
country of Columbia...I would love to tell you
the story behind them, but the only thing she said
was, "It was an olddddd lady in a hut!" Mal
went down there for a Mission trip and preached
the word of God and handed out medicine..
The older lady handed Mal these because
she was so thankful for everything Mal and
her Mission group had done for them!
This gives me chill bumps just typing it...GOD IS GOOD!

No comments: