Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Movie Reviews..

We have watched quite a few movies lately, some bad and some good....Check out what I thought! ;)


I was at my brother's house last week, so
I borrowed two movies from his stack. This
was one of them. I knew nothing about this movie,
but it sounded exciting, so I took it...UM...How
do I say this??? WWEEEEIIIRD! There is a lot
of vulgar parts in the movie and it's a bit odd..
I like Christian Bale, but I'm not so sure
I do anymore...



I also borrowed this movie from the stack.
It was definitely hard for me to follow and it
was not the best movie I have seen Denzel
play in...I did not like his part in the movie
Over-all, it was a good renter.



S and I had nothing on the DVR to watch
one night, so we rented this off the TV.
It sounded interesting and had Liv Tyler in it,
so I didn't think it would be that bad..The story line
was pretty good, but the ending was terrible..
I was bummed with the whole movie, oh well..


S and I watched this movie last night.
I had been eyeing it at Redbox, so I decided
to get it. IT.WAS.TERRIBLE. The acting was awful!
I seriously think we need to stay off the Redbox
until some new movies come in. We have not had
much luck with the last few ones we have rented.


S and I had a great afternoon on Sunday.
After lunch, we went to see this movie. I LOVE
Jason Bateman and Ryan Reynolds, so I figured it
would be hilarious...ANDDD it was! I highly suggest
going to see this..You won't be dissapointed :)


We also rented this movie from the Redbox.
It was not TERRIBLE, but once again,
the ending was terrible and left you asking
questions and wondering what happened..
Oh well!


I watched this movie last week with the little
girls I babysit for and it was AMAZING.
I cried and cried at the end...I adored it.
If you have not see this much, GET TO
REDBOX AND GET IT!!!


I hope you all are having a wonderful week! I have been SWAMPED, so I apologize for the lack of posts. I promise I will be better this week ;)

No comments: