Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Catching Up...

I am so,so sorry for not writing in almost a week. My life was BUSY the past six days! I went to Fayetteville this past weekend for a Wedding shower and had the best time! Mom, me, and Morgie stayed with my Aunt and Uncle and really enjoyed ourselves! It was a short trip, but simply amazing to spend time with family :) Here's what else I have been up to:

These came in the mail last week...;)
Thanks, Mom! I wanted these for my
birthday, so I went ahead and ordered them.
I can't WAIT to wear them this Fall/Winter.


I'm currently reading this book by Jennifer Weiner.
I have read all of her books and LOVED them!
I have enjoyed this book, but it has not been a
"page turner" like her others..I still have Part 3 to
read, so maybe it will pick up some..


I did this today for a few hours. It was nice!
I have not had a chance to lay by the pool in a
few weeks! I needed it!

After I finish the other book, I plan
to start this one...I.LOVE.EMILY.GIFFIN ;)


That's what I have been up to! :) Hope you are having a great week! 

No comments: