Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Boden Obsession.

I don't know about you, but I have fallen in love with Boden. It SO reminds me of J.Crew circa 2000.  I love all the bold prints, jersey dresses, patterns, etc. I am currently obsessing over the following items, and WILL include these into my wardrobe before too long ;)

I love the leopard cardigan!
It will be so cute this fall!



There is nothing better than a Lamb
pullover in lavendar...swoon

You all know I love stripes.
I love the blues/greens together in
this pullover.

I have FOUND the jacket I want!
I adore this leopard jacket! It looks
so great with just a plain t-shirt and jeans.



I also need this leopard belt...
It's on sale ;)




How adorable is this outfit?? UGHH!
I have a green cardigan, so all I need is the belt
to complete this look. ;)


This is also an adorable cardigan from their Autumn
catalog. I have a blue jean button up, so how cute would
this be for the fall? I.NEED.ASAP.



Friends, my birthday is September 5th...I need a gift card....k..thanx..bye..

No comments: