Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Weekly Obsessions....


It's bacccckk...The Weekly Obsessions...I know you're pumped...( as you should be...)


1. I'm sure many of you remember the post about the Louis Vuitton bags...I had a lot of people give me advice on both and I thank you so much! I finally made my mind up last night...I decided to go with the Louis Vuitton Totally handbag in the Damier Azur pattern....S really helped me decide last night while we were at dinner. I can carry this bag for so many different reasons! I can use it as a purse, school bag to carry things, and when I start having children, A DIAPER bag!! I know that sounds crazy to many of you, but I want something that I will keep for years to come!


2. It has been SO hot in Memphis the past few weeks...We have been renting movies from Red Box and spending our evening that way! S and I love to stay in, have a glass of wine, and watch a movie. I definitely have become more of a home body. I used to NEVVVVVVER want to stay home...Man, how things change..;) 


3. Many of my friends know I love wine. I usually have a glass or two every single night. I hate to admit it, but I'm a definite "Wine-O." I'm usually a Red wine drinker, but lately I have been drinking a lot of white! I think because it is sooooo hot outside, I only want to drink something cold!  I usually stick with a Cab or Merlot, (more dry,) when I am drinking a Red wine, so naturally, I thought I would NOT like a sweet White wine...I was wrong! I love a great glass of Chardonnay...I have read many bloggers talking about the Cupcake brand. My brother's girlfriend drinks it some, so I thought I might give it a try...I loved it! I will definitely be buying more of this!!


4. I appreciate Pool days! I'm off all Summer, so I want to spend most of the day at the pool! I am greatly obsessed with these days! :) Here in Memphis, you cannot be outside without being in some sort of water! Heat index of 110 lately!



Hope you all have a great week!

No comments: