Thursday, July 14, 2011

Weekend Getaway....

 I need a Weekend Getaway so bad...I have not been out of town since before school got out! Sounds crazy, huh??? S and I talked about going back to Florida in August for a few days before I start school, but we are going to Mexico in November, so we need to save,save,save... We also want to take a trip back to Gatlinburg sometime in October, so we can hike, etc. The weather will be absoutely amazing there in the Fall! I don't even care WHERE I go. I just want to get out of town for a long weekend...We are from Memphis, so we have several cool places around here that we can run off to for the weekend, but I just can't seem to think of any logical place??? Weird???? Here are a few options I came up with:
1. Nashville, Tennessee...I love this city. Before I met S, I wanted
to move here after graduation, but that won't be happening now ;)
I even love the outer areas: Franklin and Brentwood...We are
only about 3 hours away, (S can probably make it in 2 as fast
as he drives, ) so maybe we'll make a trip here!

2. I have not been to Heber in like a year 1/2...
Sounds craazy, huh?My friend's mom offered her Lake house
to us for an ENTIRE week if we wanted, which is absoutely
so sweet of her, but I'm thinking,"I'll be happy with just a long
weekend!" See?? It's been awhile since
I have been out of town...;)

3. St. Louis, Missouri....We are really not that far from
St. Louis. I want to go to a Baseball game, SHOP, etc.
It has been YEARS since I have been to St. Louis!



That's all I can come up with....Any other suggestions??? :)

No comments: