Thursday, July 14, 2011

Movie Reviews...

1. Last night, S and I stayed in and watched Morning Glory. I kept watching the previews for it, so I went ahead and rented it from Red Box. It was a typical "renter." It was super,uper cute, but definitely just a renter! Rachel McAdams was darling in it of course, and I love Harrison Ford and Diane Keaton...I definitely recommend this movie if you love a funny,comical movie...



2. We watched "Salt" recently. I love Angelina, so I was excited about watching this one. I have seen it in Red Box for awhile, but always hesitated. I finally decided to just get it and I'm glad I did. I LOVED it! It was definitely a lot different than I expected, and it had a lot of unexpected twists at the end...I do not want to give the ending away, but if you love a great mystery, fighting, Action, etc. you will love this movie! Her hair is BLONDE! I never thought I would see Angelina as a blonde....Go rent it!





3. If you love Jason Statham, you will love this movie! He is awesome...I am not usually an Action movie kinda' girl, but I loved this one. There was a great ending. I highly suggest you to watch  this movie with your boyfriend or husband, he'll love you for it ;)

4. Honestly, I was not crazy about this movie...Some might disagree with me, but I thought it was a cheaply,made movie...I hate it because Michelle Williams and Ryan Gosling are both awesome to me, but I just did not like them together...Oh well! :)


I plan to do more Movie reviews because we watch so many movies! I love to hear what others think of movies, so I'm sure you do, too! If you recommend any new movies, please let me know! Thanks!

No comments: