Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Pinterest Ideas..

I know I have already blogged about  several pictures I love on Pinterest, but I catch myself "drooling" over all of these photos! There is sooooo much I want to do in my house, that is, when S eventually sells his condo..grrr....I am not the most creative crayon in the box, but I love to create, design, experiment to the best of my ability. I love to get ideas from others and put my own personality spin to it! If I can find a dresser on the corner, take it home, give it tender, love, and care...I will! There are so many ideas I have gotten from Pinterest and plan to try in the future! Here are a few pictures I am "drooling" over at the current moment..

I have always wanted to make an old, rustic bench.
Turquoise is my favorite color, so of course, I love this one!
This would look great in a kitchen, Sun room, or porch.


Ignore the other pictures, but I love the organization
boxes in this photo! Example: Hair, Skin, Face, Neck..
This would look great in the bathroom on a shelf, etc.
I think they would be super easy to make and you could
use all kinds of colors!



I don't know about you, but this yellow piece in
an ALL white bathroom is divine! I would love
to find an old piece like this at a Carpool sale, etc.
I would bring it home, paint it yellow, and stack
ALL white towels in it! Ahhh! Love!!



Howwww cute are these chairs?!!  I LOVE THEM!
I will definitely be copying this idea for a Sunroom or the
back yard.


I love this idea! I'm not sure how I could pull it off,
but I think it would look really good in a Spare bedroom
or along a hallway...Whatcha' think??



I would not need an office at home, but would love
to creat this Shutter idea! It is SO cute and would be
perfect to hang memos, invitations, etc.





I LOVE PINTEREST!!!!!

1 comment:

Ani said...

I LOVE PINTEREST AS WELL ITS SO FUN AND I GOTTA SAY THIS IS THE KIND OF STUFF I WOULD BE LOOKING TOO!!!

XO. ANI
VISIT AND FOLLOW ME AT http://aadreamsblog.blogspot.com/