Thursday, July 7, 2011

School Bag Help...

I have been trying to decide what type of bag I want to carry this fall and next Spring...I am starting my Field III in the fall and my Student teaching next Spring, so I need something that I can carry lesson plans, portfolio, notes, binder, etc. I don't want to carry the typical "backpack," because I just want something a little more dressy and sophtiscated. I have been browsing online, but of course I'm the most indecisive person ever! I carry a Longchamp  Le Pliage right now, but it has seen better days and I need to decide if I'm going to buy another one or find something different! Here are a few ideas of what I am thinking:


1. This is the Longchamp Le Pliage bag. I have black
right now, but I really like this taupe color.




2. I love anything and everything from Vineyard Vines.
I love their Tote bags and I think this would be great for
school! I'm just not so sure how big it is! ha!


3. Lilly Pulitzer Tote bags.... I love all of her patterns
and bags, but notsure if they are a little too much for
school...Like I said, I'm still deciding...;)



4. Of course, Vera Bradley...What did you expect? ;)
I love all of Vera Bradley's travel accessories. This bag
would be "OH SO" perfect for school!




Whatcha' think???? :) Happy Thursday, friends!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Another girl I student taught with and I brought Vera Bradley Metropolitans during our student teaching and we love them! And of course we got matching lunchboxes :)

Kate said...

Definately a good choice. I love mine and it is very comfortable on my shoulder! Lots of pockets too.

ullash said...

loved the bags, awesome thanks




camouflage backpack
camouflage duffel bag
camouflage flask
camouflage knives
camouflage tote bag