Monday, July 11, 2011

Louis Vuitton Dilemma...

If you do not know, my birthday is the 5th of September....( hint, hint..ahem ) I have been wanting another Louis Vuitton since I got my LAST one! I love them! I have the Speedy 30 and the Neverfull handbag. My speedy is in the monogrammed pattern and my Neverfull is in the Damier Ebene pattern....Here is the dilemma: I want another LV handbag, but I cannot decide which oneeeee!!!! My Speedy has seen better days, so when I found out they came out with them with a strap, I fell in love. I hated carrying mine, because i could never put it on my shoulders or anything...I love the fact that I can throw it over my shoulders and go! BUT.....BUT....I have been eyeing the Totally handbag...I love,love,love the Damier Azur pattern and do not currently own a LV in that pattern...Would a Louis Vuitton Totally in the Damier Azur pattern not be the cutest thing everrrr?!!?!?! GRRR!!! I cannot decide, seriously....SO....this is where you come in.....I need your help! Help me decide which one I should pick and ask for....Here are the pictures:

1. Louis Vuitton Speedy with strap




2. Louis Vuitton Damier Azur Totally handbag...




Why do I have to choose? Why can I not have both? ;) hehe....

No comments: