Monday, July 11, 2011

Bookmania..

1. I don't know about you, but I am a  sucker for a good love story...I have read every single book by Jennifer Weiner and she never disappoints me! She has a new book coming out, Then Came You, so I definitely have already pre-ordered it on Amazon and cannot wait to read it It comes out on July 12th, 2011.


2. I have never read anything by J. Courtney Sullivan, but I have heard from a number of women that she is an excellent writer. She has a new book out called, Maine. It is about four women who all belong to the Kelleher family. They visit Maine for the summer and share their hardships, memories, etc. I cannot wait to read it!


3. This is another book that looks realllllly, reallllllly interesting to me. A girl named Meredith has completely lost everything. Her house, money, etc....She ends up in Nantucket with her bestfriend, Constance...The story unfolds when they arrive....I have ordered this one as well! Hopefully it will be good, too!

No comments: