Sunday, June 12, 2011

Weekend Recap..

I had, once again, a WONDERFUL weekend. It was very,very low key, but I needed it so much. Friday night, my entire family had dinner at one of our local Mexican restaurants and just "hung out." It was nice to not have any plans, anywhere to be, etc. Afterwards, my cousin, Mr. S, my brother and his girlfriend, headed to buy bikes and a swimming pool. You're thinking, "what?" HAHA! Yes, we bought a blow-up swimming pool to enjoy for the weekend ;) Also, my family has gotten excited about the bike riding we have been doing, so my cousin bought a bike! :) Mr. S is such a trooper, because we ended up in Collierville, Tennessee before we found the pool we were looking for. Collierville, Tennessee is an hour or so from my parents house....We were quite tired when we finally got home at 2:30 a.m...oops ;) Saturday, Mr. S and I put the pool up, and just enjoyed being outside. It was very hot, but all the family was over, so why not?? :) Mr. S and I played a game of tennis on Saturday night for a bit after the rain stopped. It was nice to get a work out in this weekend, because usually it NEVER happens ;) Sunday, we headed to T.J. Maxx to pick up a few things. I bought several Nike Dri Fit tank tops, etc. to play tennis in. Afterwards, we stopped by Bass Pro Shop to see if they carried my Teva sandals I have been wanting. Of course they did, so I am quite excited about wearing them! :) ( Will post pictures soon...) We had a small cookout with the family and enjoyed the pool for a bit after we got home. Sunday evening, Mr. S and I rode our bikes 4 miles to the Tennis court and played for quite sometime. We got a huge workout in today. I'm very, very proud of myself, because it usually neverrrrrrrr happens on the weekend. ha!  I was very sad to see the weekend in...I am beyond thankful for the amazing family the Lord has blessed me with.

No comments: