Monday, June 13, 2011

Tennis Shoe Dilemma..

If you are my friend in real life, you know I never wear Tennis shoes. Of course if I am working out or playing tennis I do, but NEVER at any other time....I must say, it is time to buy a new pair of Tennis shoes. I have had mine for a billion years. I HATE spending money on Tennis shoes....Many of you might think, " Why? That's one of the most important shoes to have." Well, I don't care! Some of my friends will spend hundreds of dollars on a pair of tennis shoes...NOT THIS CHICK! I'd rather spend it on a new handbag. I think $50.00 is a lot for a pair, but I know I will neverrrr find a pair I like for that. Bummer...I have been searching and browsing different websites. I have given up running, I just cannot seem to get into it. Maybe I will like it in the future, maybe I won't, but at this point in my life, I need a workout and I need to enjoy it, so I have given up for the time being.  I have been playing Tennis with S and I LOVE it. I have always enjoyed playing a game of Tennis. It is such a great workout and I really feel good afterwards. We also ride our bikes to the Tennis courts, so we get an extra 4 mile Bike ride in there as well. I am not looking for an excellent Running shoe or anything, but just a good Tennis shoe that I can play tennis in and ride my bike...Here is what I found:




Nike Women's Lunarfly Tennis Shoe.
I found this shoe at Finish Line for 49.98!
Definitely a good price for my liking ;)


Nike Women's Cardio Training Shoe
$59.99



Women's Running Shoe
$67.99

No comments: