Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Random Thoughts...

I am so sorry I have been lacking this week on blogging. I have been MIA from the computer or shall I say, "Blogging World." I have had a lot go on since this past weekend! I hope you all are having a great week. This is definitely a Random post....First, I guess I shall tell you,  MY BIKE IS FINISHED! I cannot believe I have not taken a picture of it yet. Boo! It turned out great! S and I have been riding the past several nights to our Tennis court and we are loving every second of it! Speaking of excercise, working out, and sports...I started back hard and heavy on my Weight Watchers and counting points. I want to get the last bit of weight off and I know it'll come off with the eating right and working out. I already feel SO much better and I just started Sunday. It is amazing what a healthy diet and a great workout will do for your body! Speaking of which, I want to share an easy,yummy recipe I came up with yesterday afternoon.....


Tomato and Cucumber Feta Salad
Ingredients:
Cherry Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Feta Cheese
Onion Salt, Parsley, Oregano, Olive Oil, Vinigreitte, Salt and Pepper

Directions:
1. Cut the Cherry tomatoes in halves, the cucumbers into quarters, and sprinkle the Feta.
2. I mix all the above ingredients into a mixing bowl and then spread over the salad.

It is a wonderful,light snack and will go great as a side item for dinner! You can play with the recipe some and use whatever you like, but because I'm on Weight Watchers, I kept everything to a minimum.



Last Friday night, S and I went to the Michael Buble concert. We had a WONDERFUL time! We had dinner at SOLE downtown, then met up with some friends for drinks at the Westin bar, then headed to the concert. Here is a picture of us from last Friday night: 



I hope you all are having a great week! :) Stay tuned for my next project that I will be working on ;) I'm very,very,very excited about it!





No comments: