Friday, June 3, 2011

Reasonable Summer Finds...

A friend of mine asked me to do a Blog post about my Reasonable Summer Finds...What's in, what's out, etc. If you are like me, you do not want to spend a TON of money on tank tops, sandals, shorts, etc. I cannot wear any of it to school or teach, so I try to keep the cost of my shorts and other various items cheap. Places to remember when on a budget: Target, Forever 21, Old Navy, T.J. Maxx, and Marshalls. Here are a few fun items I found while browsing the internet. They are all "in" and darling, but also on the CHEAP side!

Braided sandals are BIG this summer. This yellow color is also in.
Check out Target for these "pretties." They are only 14.99!



This Target Cross Body bag is adorable!
Great price and super,uper cute :)


This adorable Maxi dress is from Forever 21. Instead of spending
hundreds of dollars on one, find several you like for $29.80!



Denim shorts are BACK! Get you a cute pair of these at Old Navy
for HALF the cost!!! :)





Also, a few other things that are "in" right now...
1. Head Wraps
2. Yellow wedges
3. Boho Look
4. Stacking Jewelry
5. Feather Extensions


Hope this helps, friends!

No comments: