Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Long Time No See..

I should be ashamed of myself...It has been a WEEK since I last wrote a Blog post....I have been SO busy with School work and Babysitting...I feel like I don't have time for anything lately! Butttttt...Summer Session One is almost over, so it should lighten up a lot! I sure hope so ;) Anyway, my birthday is in 2 1/2 months! I can't believe I am going to be 23 years old....I remember being in high school and thinking, " 23 is SO OLD!" Well, I'm here to tell you, "I'M NOT OLD AND DO NOT FEEL OLD!" HAHA...I am just beyond thankful the Lord has allowed me to celebrate another year, another day, and another moment with my family and friends. Speaking of birthdays, of course I have a Birthday Wish List.....Wanna know what is on it?? ;) Of COURSE you do! ;)

1. Tory Burch Celinah Flat




2. Ipad 3




3. Louis Vuitton Speedy 35 with Shoulder Strap



No comments: