Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Life Lately....

I have taken several pictures over the last few weeks, so I wanted to share with you what I have been doing! Several were from Father's Day and a  couple were from Sam's Business Dinner thing we went to last week at The Butcher Shop...It has been an amazing summer so far! I cannot wait to enjoy the next couple months before school starts back in the Fall! ughhhhh! :(

Me and Sam at Central BBQ on Father's Day


My cousin Mallory and me at Central BBQ



My brother, Dad, and me, at Central BBQ



Sam's Business dinner last week at Butcher Shop



Outside the Butcher Shop.



I curled my hair for a change! ;)



OOTN: Business Casual was the attire for this event.
I borrowed a dress from Mom. ha! I wanted to make
sure it was long enough and approriate for Business setting :)

No comments: