Sunday, May 22, 2011

Weekend Recap...

I hope you all had a WONDERFUL weekend! I sure did! It was so nice and relaxing. I did a Blog post last week about updating S's condo, so I wanted to share you a few pictures of what I updated and all the decor I bought! I'm excited :) I also wanted to share a few other rando's from this weekend..hehe...you know me ;) Hope you all have a great week!!!

I love these White birds! They are so Vintage.
I also scored this awesome vase and candle at
Pier One.


How cute are these place mats and napkins?
I scored these at Pottery Barn!
You already know my obsession ;)


This is how the whole table turned out!
I also bought the vase and candle in the middle.




As most of you already know, I love WHITE!
I love these White linen pillow covers from Pottery Barn.
I'm on the hunt for a lumbar pillow, but this is all for now :)


We bought this Mint green pillow at Pottery
Barn as well. I love whites and greens together!



I have to add the picture, but I love the way
the end table turned out. I love the White vases.


OOTD on Saturday:
Navy Blue Theory Dress
Beige Knit Wrap
LV Purse
Tory Burch Miller 2 sandals


This is kinda blurry, but I woke up
Saturday morning and my hair looked like this!
It neverrrrrr has this many waves in it!

I also had a pedi on Saturday afternoon.
I went to my norm color, Essie's Turquoise
and Caicos...LOVE it


Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!!!!

1 comment:

Kara said...

I love Turquoise and Caicos! Right now I'm wearing his beach friend Sand Tropez :) I had to do some updating at D and I's house over the weekend....I don't think it EVER ends!