Saturday, May 21, 2011

Favorite Looks...

I love putting outfits together that are inspired by celebrities. I have several that I LOVE, but I usually just browse online to see what is out there and what I like. A great website to use is Celebrity Style. I'm not sure if you have ever heard of it, but it has just about every celebrity that you want! Here are a few looks I plan on copying:

I love this bright green skirt!
This is Lo from Laguna Beach :)
Love her!


I am obsessed with this all white look!
LC Conrad never gets it wrong! She is
a HUGE Style icon for me :) Love her!


The Hippie chic look is so in right now!
I love her Boho blouse, skinny jeans, and wedges.
Her hair is also braided, which I love!
Great job, LC! 


I'm sure you are also familiar with Audrina.
She is tiiiiiny, so I have to be careful with
trying to copy a lot of her looks, ha!
I love this for the Summer, because it
is simple! Skinny jeans, sandals, and pretty,
lacy White blouse!




This is a GREAT work outfit
for the Spring or Summer time!
Love the beiges, tans, and whites
mixed all together :)

No comments: