Tuesday, May 17, 2011

This and That...

Because I have been lacking on posts all last week, I wanted to share a few Outfits that I threw together, sandals I have bought, and a really,fun Coffee holder that I found! Hope you all have a fantastic Tuesday!


These Tory Burch Miller sandals FINALLY came!
I bought these three weeks ago, but got lost in the mail. 
I have been very impatient. I am STILL waiting on the 
Black pair to get here...


This is an outfit I threw together last week.
Outfit Includes: 
Banana Republic Sleeveless Cashmere Sweater
J.Crew Vintage Crewneck White Tee
J.Crew Rose Linen Shorts
Tom Ford Whitney Sunglasses



I threw this outfit together on Sunday. You
are probably thinking, sweater??? It has been
COLD here in Memphis! 
Outfit includes:
BCBG Sweater
Gap Grey Jeggings
Target Long-Sleeve Tee
Tory Burch Snakeskin Revas
Tory Burch Messenger bag
TOY White watch



OOTD Includes:
Gap Red Sweater
Target VNeck Black Tee
TJ Maxx Leopard Scarf
Gap Jeggings
Tory Burch Brown Revas
White TOY watch


S took me to Beignet Cafe for brunch on Sunday.
On the way out, I ordered a latte to go. They bring
it out and it has this adorable holder around it!
It says," I Am Something Good In Memphis."
It is advertising," GO GREEN!"
How cute??


Here are the Tory Burch White Thora sandals
I scored from Joseph's last weekend. I'm glad I
decided to buy them. They are adorable.



I hope you all are having a great week!!!! :)

No comments: