Monday, May 16, 2011

Pottery Barn Obsession..

Most of you know, S is trying to sell his condo. It has been an interesting journey. Buyers here, people interested, lookers more than once, 2 nibbles, but NO BITES! I have finally come to the realization that if God's plan is for him to stay there for a little while longer, than so be it! With that being said, I have been shopping around different places to re-decorate the living room. Spring is here and Summer is around the corner, so I want to add some floral patterns, yellow prints, greens and reds. My decorating taste is French Country, but I also love Shabby Chic. S doesn't really care, and usually likes most things I pick out for his place, but I have to be careful...hehe...No pinks, ruffled pillows...you get the picture ;) I don't know if you're a fan, but I am beyond obssessed with Pottery Barn. I love the place. I have found a bunnnnnnch of things that I am interested in buying for his place, so I wanted to share with you! :) Hope you all have a great Monday!


I love these pillows! I love the red background, but also
all of the other colors provided throughout! I think these
are great pillows for Spring and Summer..


Along with the Floral  pillows, I plan on adding
one of these lumbar pillows. I like the beige and
green color to go with the other colors :)



I loveeeee these place mats. I have never really been
into place mats on a table, but I think these add to a kitchen
table. They will be perfect with a floral napkin
and rustic napkin holder, etc.


These are the napkins I would love to go with the place mats!



I don't know about you, but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE
these lamps! They do not get much cuter than these.
I plan on using the bigger one for his side table next
to the couch. His side table is brown, so I think a
different color lamp will add some spice and personality.



I love Seagrass rugs! Many of you might disagree with me,
but they are very popular and look good in just about any home!
I think it will look great against his hardwood floors :)


I love these picture frames! I plan on adding these on the
Side table with the new lamp and candle holders he already has!


I love Fresh flowers in a home. They add a sense of
warmness to the place.  I plan on using one of these
vases for the kitchen table with a nice,big bouquet of
White hydrangeas! :)


What do you all think about the pieces I have thought about buying from Pottery Barn?? What is your favorite way to decorate?? Hope you all like! I will have to post pictures after the decorating is complete! :)

No comments: