Friday, May 20, 2011

Happy Friday!!!

I hope you all have had a great week, but it's the weekend, so I'm ready to relaxxxx! We had a WONDERFUL time at Bon Jovi last night, but it definitely kicked my booty this morning :( I plan on getting take out, a red box rental, and doing nothing for the rest of the evening :) I got home from work this afternoon and had TWO packages waiting on me! It was a nice surprise, because I did not expect them to be here until next week. What to know what they were???? :)

I ordered these pretty Vince  Camuto wedges
from Piperlime on Tuesday and they were here
today! I'm so excited about these! They are beyond
comfortable and I love the color! :)



The Buxom Eyeliner pencil I blogged about the other
day finally arrived and I'm anxious to use it! I will
definitely let you know what I think :)




I know this is random, but I'm so proud of myself
I had to share! I cleaned out one of my closets
earlier in the week. I color coded and everything!
I put shoe boxes up higher, so there would be
nothing on the carpet. :) Whatcha' think??



Happy Friday! Have a great weekend!

No comments: