Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Most Inspiring Women in History...

Inspirational Women...What are they? What do they mean to you? Do you have any inspiring women in your life?? Many of us do as a matter of fact, I do...:) I have always wanted to be just like my MOTHER, ahhh! Many of you might disagree with me COMPLETELY, but my Mom is a good person who has shown me the RIGHT way to raise children, how to keep a successful,healthy marriage going, and to treasure friendships more than you can imagine. She's awesome :) Although I have always looked up to my mother, there are many others in the world that I have always loved and looked up to. They are famous people, and although I do not know them personally, I think they have inspired many,many women in America. Here are a few women who have touched my life over time:




Audrey Hepburn was a true,classy woman. I fell in love with
her in Breakfast at Tiffany's. I loved her style, grace, and
true charm! She was a one of kind!



Coco Chanel...what can I say?? She was and 
STILL is a TRUE style icon for many of us today.
She is known for her glamourous Chanel bags
and many more.




Jacqueline Kennedy...Bless her stinkin' heart!
"She dressed to a tee." I adored her husband and
she always seemed to remember her class
wherever she might be! She was quite lovely!





I loved,loved Princess Diana..She was the most Godly
person. She lended a hand always, and never bothered
taking her ball gown off and getting a little dirty. It
was a sad day in our world when the wonderful Princess
Diana passed.




Many might ask me why I consider "Carrie Bradshaw"
as an inspiration to me....Her REAL name is
Sarah Jessica Parker, but her role as Carrie Bradshaw
inspired so many women to dream, be "yourself,"
and never believe you need a MAN to be happy.
She loved fashion, New York city, life, and her
girlfriends. I adore Carrie Bradshaw. Sarah Jessica Parker
is still alive today and is married to Matthew Broderick.

God Bless,
Delta Daisies

No comments: