Thursday, February 10, 2011

Snow Day in Memphis!

Memphis has been hit HARD this year so far with tons and tons of snow. We don't usually get that much, so when we do it is usually a disaster. We have had many Snow days! I have missed quite a bit of school, but I'm not worried, because I don't have to make any of those days up ;) Quite nice huh? My cousin and I braved the weather yesterday and headed out to play in the snow! Yes, I said it....This was the FIRST time I have played in the snow all year. We took quite a bit of pictures, so I could share with you all! Note: Please excuse my outfit...I tend to look like a hobo when I'm stuck in the house ALLLLL DAYYYY...;)



I love Mr. S :)



Mal and I braving the snow :)


Look how much snow we got?!!?!


The HUNTER's survived the snow!


B and MAL



Have you gotten a lot of  snow?? Have you played in it?? :)

God Bless,
Delta Daisies

No comments: