Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A Little Valentine "Somethin Somethin..."

To be completely honest, I have NEVER been a fan of Valentine's Day. I have always called it "Single Awareness Day." haha...Since I have started dating S I have learned to appreciate it a little bit better, but I'm still not a fan. Why do you need a day out of the year to tell someone you love them? And why must you include giant, obnoxious teddy bears, fattening chocolate, and flowers to show your "lover" you love them??? You should tell them EVERYDAY that you care about them and adore them, but whatever...I won't get all "mushy gushy" on you ;) I do appreciate the "simple things," so when S surprises me with little gifts here and there it makes me smile. I don't need big, glamourous gifts from him....We plan on spending our evening at a nice,quiet dinner and probably watching a movie at the condo. We don't usually exchange presents on Valentines, but I would not mind at ALL if he surprised me with a little "something something." ;) Here are a few things that make me smile:



Godiva's Red Velvet Truffles...I.am.obsessed....



Starbucks Gift card..You  can never go wrong with one of these.


Lilly Pulitzer scarf.
They get me excited about Spring/Summer on its way :)


Bobbi Brown Spring 2011 Palette.
I love these things, because I can carry them in my
purse when I need to add a touch up here or there.



I love these Tory Burch rainboots and umbrella.
Although I already have the HUNTER boots, I
would just want the TB umbrella :) It makes
me look forward to the rainy days in the Spring!




What are some of your Valentine goodies? Do you care for Valentine's Day? Are you celebrating it with anyone?? :)

God Bless,
Delta Daisies

No comments: