Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 30: A Picture of Yourself

I am officially finished with the Day Blog posts. Although it took me awhile to get them all done, I hope you all had a chance to learn a little more about me and what I am about. I am a new Blogger, so this was a great way for you to get a chance to get to know me on a better level and understand my background, what I enjoy, and where I come from. I have thoroughly enjoyed having you all follow me and I am quite honored that you have chosen to read my posts day in and day out. I promise to keep you entertained with fashion, recipes, internet shopping finds, etc. I enjoy writing and plan to continue The Life of Delta Daisies for years to come :) Thank you all again for the sweet comments, tweets, and facebook messages. I look forward to hearing from you all again! :)

God Bless, Delta Daisies

No comments: