Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 29: Wishes

This is a strange post, because if I am wishing for something, I am not going to go and tell you! ha! ;) I don't sit around wishing for things to be different or wish for world peace ( snicker...,) but I do wish some things in my life would have been a bit different, but I am a huge believer that everything happens for a reason! A few things I wish for:
1. I wish to be a successful teacher and excite all of my students about school.
2. I wish for a successful marriage, healthy children, and a fufilling life with my wonderful family.
3. I wish to meet my Creator and Lord Jesus Christ someday.
4. I wish to have wonderful relationships with my friends and family.
5. I wish to see a change in the economy and nation in the near future. Many people in our country today are suffering from this terrible economy.

Hope you all enjoyed reading what I WISH for! :) What do you wish for? Do you wish things would have turned out differently in your life or stayed the same??

No comments: