Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 28: Something that Stresses You Out

I am natural "worrier," so this is natural for me to stress out and worry about the smallllllllest things possible. S tells me all the time I just need to relax and chill out! It is very, very hard for me to do that sometimes, haha. A few things that stress me to the MAX:
1. School. Although, I love what I do and love children, school often stresses me out, because I have a million and one projects due at one time, eek!
2. Family...I love my family and appreciate them very much, but they often get on my nerves and cause a lot of stress for me at times. They are family...what do you expect? ;)
3. Dieting/Excercising...I think this is a big one for ALL girls, but it can often be hard at times to stay healthy, excercise regularly, etc. I promised myself at the beginning of the year that I would do a better job and so far I have! I hope I can stay with it :)

There are many, many other things that stress me out, but I will not bore you to the max ;) I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Mine was great! I'm sad the Steelers lost though :(

No comments: