Saturday, February 5, 2011

Don't be afraid of Black....



Reese Witherspoon is a great example to follow when you are trying to put black on black outfits together. A lot of people are afraid to mix black sweaters, shirts, and blouses with black slacks or jeans, because they are afraid it will look "stupid" or just plain retarded. My biggest fear is that my blacks won't match, the materials won't look right together,etc. The key to remember when wearing ALL black is to don't be afraid to step outside the box, experiment with different fabrics and such, and it's okay to pair a fun colorful handbag if you want. I love wearing all black during the day, because it's polished, but yet you look like you are not trying too hard! I posted a few pictures of Reese, so you could get an idea of what I'm talking about. Enjoy! ;)







No comments: