Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Jessica Alba's Style

Have you ever copied outfits from your favorite actress, singer, etc?? I have, and I'm here to tell you, Jessica Alba is by FAR my all-time favorite dresser. I love that she is casual and vintage, but also girly all at once. She wears a lot of scarves, sweater dresses, skinny jeans, and always carries big bags. I use Celebrity Style Guide to look at the recent pictures of Jessica, so I can see what she has been pairing together. Call me weird, but I love her taste. I highly suggest for you to use the website to get ideas on different outfits, follow your favorite actress, etc. Who are you favorites?? Do you like Alba and her style??? Here are a few pictures that I plan on copying, hehe...;)












God Bless,
Delta Daisies

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree! I love Jessica Alba's style too :) I actually just wrote about her style on my blog not long ago haha :)

-Brittany